The gauge features fixed-top and mid-wall probe positions for multi-positional radial measurement, with a dedicated caliper to ensure the correct top and mid-wall thickness measurement position every time.
The Z307 Automatic Axial Load module determines the maximum axial load force that can be applied prior to container failure within a short cycle time.
The Z306 Panel Resistance module provides detailed information about the maximum panel resistance vacuum pressure the can is able to achieve prior to failure.
Torus Food Can Gauging
- Axial Load | Accuracy: +/- 10 N
- Panel Resistance | Accuracy: +/- .05 PSI
- Can Materials | Aluminium/Steel
- Can Stages | Finished, Straight Walled
- Can Finished Height Range | Typical Range: 87 – 190 mm
- Can Outer Body Diameter | Typical Range: Ø 211 – Ø 307
- Axial Load | Typical Range: ≤ 2000 N
- Available for both straight walled and finished food cans
- Industry standard location patterns for component neck support and to ensure parallelism between gauge tooling faces
- Selectable crush speed
- Z307: Multi-size capability with no change tooling
- Z307: Short cycle times
- Z307: Customer-specific data outputs (kgs, lbf, newtons etc)
- Z307: High accuracy axial load technology
- Z306: Multi-size capability with no change tooling
- Z306: Customer-specific data outputs (psi, kpa, lbs etc)
- Z306: High accuracy pressure sensor technology