The system utilises state-of-the-art non-contact spectroscopy techniques and is suitable for both aluminium and steel can inspection.
Torus Food Can Gauging
- Internal Lacquer | Accuracy: +/- 0.2 µm / 0.4 µm
- Food Can Materials | Aluminium/Steel
- Outer Body Diameter | Typical Range: Ø 211 – Ø 307
- Trimmed Can Height | Typical Range: 60.00 – 190.00
- Finished Can Height | Typical Range: 60.00 – 190.00
- Dual system equipped with two spectrometers – Visible Light and Near Infrared (NIR) light, enables both clear and opaque internal lacquers to be inspected
- Brand-new fibre setup creating a smaller spot size to optimise positions, ensuring true location of measurement points
- Enables monitoring and control of the lacquer distribution
- Absolute, not inferred, lacquer thickness measurement
- Multi-size capability – no need for change tooling
- Traceable measurements to NIST standards
The Z340 Automatic Food Can Coating Analyser comes with a Multi-Lane Input Conveyor as standard.