- Internal Reform Diameter - Max/Min/Average/Range
- Internal Reform Diameter Height - Max/Min/Average/Range
- Dome Depth
FEATURES OF THE GAUGE:
- The gauge can accommodate 2 piece cans from 202 – 300 body diameter and measure a variety of different base profiles without the need for manual change over.
- To operate, simply select the relevant component type from the menu and the powerful GaugeXplorer for Windows® software will prompt you to load the reformed cans in the specified head order.
- Correlates directly with the Torus Z302 Back End gauge with a reform measurement head.
- Direct Correlation with Industry Standard Torus Z302 Back End Gauge with Reform Measurement gauge head
- Accurate stepper motor positioning
- Selectable multiple radial and vertical measurement positions
- Portable, supplied with travel case.
- Graphical output of reform profile for easy operator analysis
The Z339 Manual Reform Scanner has been designed specifically for 2 Piece can manufacturers who reform their cans. This small inspection gauge gives critical measurement information on the setup of each head of your Reformer.
The scanner utilises proven contact measurement technology to scan the form of the reformed profile and incorporates a centering check to accurately locate 202-300 body cans.
The system works by using the main scanning head which is mounted on a ball-screw driven slide and monitored by a digitally mapped probe. The can is manually rotated to provide multiple measurement positions.
The software allows for operator scan settings to ensure the full reform profile is measured.