Features of the Gauge:
- Both systems can be specified with Torus’ optional LSM / ISG recognition camera module for colour spray dot identification, ensuring SPC data output is tagged with the relevant traceability for effective remedial actions.
- Throughput speed is typically 3 cans per minute, using our unique static fill, rate and extract philosophy.
- 202 -300 body size capability with no change parts required
- The gauge can be conveyor loaded or in-line operated
- Optional internal spray gun recognition camera module
- Posi-fill system for complete fill speed and level control
- Utilises Torus’ GaugeXplorer software, which ensures the operator is presented with critical Metal Exposure information, in a clear and effective manor.
- User selectable screens allow easy “toggling” between the screen views.
- All measuring systems are supplied with a Windows 7 Professional Operating System, ensuring a secure operator environment and powerful networking capability to your existing quality systems.
- Multi Language Capability is also a standard feature of Torus’ GaugeXplorer software.
- In-cycle conductivity monitoring ensure electrolyte solution is fit for purpose
- Software indicators prompting solution refill
The Z313 Enamel Rater measures the lacquer integrity of metal cans. The gauge can be specified for conveyor loaded (automatic) or fully line fed (in-line) operation.
A saline solution is pumped into the can. An electrode is placed into the solution and blades contact the outside of the can. The gauge uses the electrolysis principle to detect a current between the electrode and the blades. A detected current indicates a break in the internal lacquer integrity. Post test the saline solution is vacuumed from the can allowing for a fully automated system.