Master Re-Calibration for Plastic Packaging Systems
The PET Master supplied with your gauge is extremely important for the reliability of your measurement results.
As the original equipment manufacturer Torus Measurement Systems recommends that your Master is re-calibrated annually to continually assess for wear, damage and integrity. This ensures your product quality is never compromised.
As leading manufacturers in PET gauging systems for the Packaging Industry, with the expert knowledge we understand the functionality and critical features of your PET master.
Torus Measurement Systems offer:-
- ISO 17025 (UKAS approved measurement methods)
- ISO 9001 (BSI approved Quality Management System)
- Continual commitment to quality
- Quick turnaround offering minimum disruption (typical 3 – 5 days)
- Ensuring value for money
- Annual re-call notification when your master is due for calibration (this is driven by our own bespoke software Information Management System) - this notification will be sent to your preffered contact six weeks prior to when your master is due for re-callibration.
GET IN TOUCH
Use the form on the right to get in touch with us for product, service, or any other enquiries. One of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.